Free Halloween Cutting Files SVG GSD KNK and MTC : Bats, Spiders and Witches Skulls and MORE!

Yes, I am on a a cutting file file roll… I am working on some neat Halloween GSD to files to put up for free download. For those who don’t know what I am talking about some digital cutters use specific files to cut designs for card and scrapbook pages , unlike Cricut which stores the files that have to be in cartridges.
I have a Quickutz Silhouette that I use to cut die cuts for my scrapbooks and cards. Most digital cutters will use GSD or DFX files. And I now offer most of my files in GSD, SVG, WPC , KNK and Make the Cut formats

If you don’t want to miss any new free files- add yourself to my Quilling Patch mailing list I only send emails out with new free file posting- no spam, no discussions, etc.

UPDATE
You can also download the free BAT FRAME cutting file below Free Halloween Bat Frame cutting file download
All of my recent file like this one are in KNK GSD WPC and SVG format.
bat frame for cutting machines cricut silhouette

free halloween gas svg knk wpc file
Download free Halloween cutting file- Haunted House HERE

Go to my free Halloween Trick or Treat title with skull in SVG GSD KNK formats post to download.
Here are some of the Halloween die cuts I am working on- I hope to add more free Halloween GSD files throughout the week. These work equally well on scrapbook pages, card or as Halloween decorations.

Very Spooky Spider: Free Spider Cutting Files SVG KNK GSD MTC for Halloween

This to me is a VERY creepy spider die cut for a scrapbook page.

Download Spider Cutting Files SVG GSD KNK MTC

Here is an unusual and also very creep Halloween GSD file- a bat with “dripping effect. This is great for cutting out and using as a Halloween Decoration as well as on Halloween scrapbook pages.

Download Free GSD file: Free Bat Cutting Files SVG GSD KNK MTC

Free Halloween Witch Cutting Files SVG KNK GSD MTC

Here is a cute flying witch on a broom:

Download Free Witch Cutting file in SVG MTC KNK GSD

Comments

1. says

Loved the free GSD files.
    Thanks
    Just a note also. The GSD converter only works for QK Silhouette versions 4.40 and higher. I have 2.60 and it doesn’t work on that version.

2. Heidi says

Cute halloween designs….is the svg saved with the gsd along with these like your other free downloads? New to scal and havne’t used any gsd files….Way cute though…thanks for sharing!~

3. Alison says

I love this cute flying witch. Its brilliant ! Can these be used for items which I make and then sell on ebay ? I make wooden signs from my garden shed and this would be perfect for my halloween signs. Love it…Kind regards Alison x

4. says

“Yes, I am on a a GSD file roll… I am working on some neat Halloween GSD to files to put up for free download.”

Halloween is the best time of the year for me. One of the reasons is that I love to make those creepy and spooky Halloween crafts. Thanks for the free GSD files. The patterns are unique because of the twist you put on them. I’ll save the patterns I’m going to make for the next Halloween. It’s several months from now, but I’m excited to start making Halloween crafts.

5. Frances says

I have only just bought a silhouette sd and I think your designs are fantastic. You haven’t done any for a while is there a reason for this. Thanks for sharing

6. Lisa-Free Cutting Files and Craft Ideas says

I am goin to try and convert some of these tonight. Hopefully wont be too painstaking :-)

7. Lisa-Free Cutting Files and Craft Ideas says

Thanks for your concern- just the summer and life happened . I seem to be back in the swing of things :-)
    Lisa

8. Lynne says

This concerns the paper doll files. 1st – I have SCAL & I add pages & separate the pieces so I can cut each color on separate page. 2nd – I want to chage the size of the doll & outfit. How do I make the same amount of size increase/decrease so the clothes fit the doll? I appreciate your help!
    Lynne ;)

9. Lisa-Free Cutting Files and Craft Ideas says

Not sure I understand…You would have to select all the pieces and enlarge together. The clothes should match perfectly the dolls.

10. says

Thanks for all you do for us even with all you are going through…..you are a very strong woman. We appreciate you even when you don’t see our comments….we are here.

11. Linda says

Thank you ALWAYS for your hard work and your sharing! I am sorry you have been having a rough time and hope things get better for you soon.