Coupon Code for SCAL ( Sure Cuts A Lot) Software for Cricut

sure cuts alot coupon code

Updated October 2011

Looking for SCAL Sure Cuts A Lot Coupon Code?

Craft Edge , the developers of SCAL software for Cricut die cutting machines have a promotion on- they are offering 10% off the price off their SCAL software.
In a nutshell, SCAL lets you cut files on your Cricut without using any cartridges. You can cut any True Type font installed on your computer, including dingbats ( shapes) as well as cut using SVG file images. You can find free SVG files on my site as well as many other on the Internet.

Newest Coupon code for SCAL Sure Cuts A Lot :
I post newest SCAL coupon code as soon as it becomes available.
You can email me and I can put you on list to let you know when next one comes out.

Latest SCAL Coupon code is for 10% off – I don’t know when it will expire. This worked as of Feb. 28 2011.

SCAL Coupon Code: 9388463
and use HERE to Buy SCAL Sure Cuts A Lot on Craft Edge website.

UPGRADE for existing SCAL users to newer SCAL 2 .
Click here for more info

Another new SCAL Coupon Code is for $ 16.00 of the purchase price and is a it better value than the 10% off. This is first time I have seen this promotion and is best value I have seen in last year.
It expires February 15th, 2009
$16.00 off SCAL Coupon Code: 2237421
and use HERE to Buy SCAL with coupon code now.

More info on SCAL- SCAL Home Page
Buy SCAL ( Sure Cuts A Lot) software using coupon code

January and February 2010 SCAL sure Cuts A Lot Coupon Code

Comments

1. Hi,
    I just found out about SCAL but it is now June 8/09. Is there another 10% off coupon out there that you know of or could you tell me where to look? Thanks a lot!
    Ellie

2. Lisa-Free Cutting Files and Craft Ideas says:

Ellie- they come out with them all the time- I post as soon as I find out about them. Next time I see one I will email you ;-)
    lISA

3. Would you please also send me an email if there is another SCAL coupon code, please. I just found your site and was interested in purchasing the SCAL. Thanx a bunch!!!

4. I too am looking for a coupon code for SCAL. Please email me when it is released. Thanks.

5. Lisa-Free Cutting Files and Craft Ideas says:

The next coupon is coming out June 29th. I will try and remember to email you…

6. I was too late in using the last coupon code. I would love to have the one being released today.

7. Holly S says:

I am looking for the code also!
    Thanks

8. Lisa-Free Cutting Files and Craft Ideas says:

The coupon was supposed to b released today- as son as I get it I will post!
    Lisa

9. Can you please email me the SCAL coupon code as well. Thank you.

10. Lisa-Free Cutting Files and Craft Ideas says:

Hi Neatna- will email it to you when next one comes out.
    Lisa

11. Hi there,

I too tried the other codes and they must be expired. If by chance that you get the new code, can you please send my way as well? I am very excited to purchase the SCAL software!

Thanks very much!
    Amanda

12. Lisa-Free Cutting Files and Craft Ideas says:

H Amanda- When new one comes out I will post right away- so check back. I will try and remeber to email you as well.

13. Lisa, thanks for posting the coupon when it comes out. Please add me to the list for your email. I have been going back and forth about ordering SCAL, and the 10% will help. I am soooo new to all this that I am sure I will be on your site a lot so I can learn. Thanks in advance!

14. Lisa- Can you send me the new codes when you get them? Thanks ever so much!

15. Hello,
    I purchased my cricket a month ago, I am considering purchasing SCAL, I don’t see the point in buying expensive cartridges. (edit)

angela

16. It is a shame that I am a little bit late to use this coupon, but I will be waiting for new coupons from you, Lisa. Thanks for doing such a great job for us. Scal is an amazing software and I am even afraid to think how much time I have lost before I started using it.

17. oops, missed the 10% for September but thank you.

18. Wondering if there is anything for July 2010?

19. Any new coupon codes? I would love to find one.

20. Jo Flores says:

is scal the only software you can use with cricut? I have adobe illustrator is was told I could use that software but I don’t see anywhere a place to cut the project? how do i cut with this software is it is possible?

21. Hi, I just found out about this cool svg stuff. I noticed the last entry was July 2010 and we’re rounding out of Sept 2010 now – when would another coupon come out – or where do you find it to post? Really looking forward to getting this soon! Thanks alot!

22. Better late than never, but I am jumping on board the SCAL bandwagon. But I would like to TRY and wait for a coupon! Can someone post if a new one comes out?! Thanks so much!

23. Lisa-Free Cutting Files and Craft Ideas says:

They have not had a new SCAL couple for several months. I believe they have discontinued the coupon program.

24. Lisa-Free Cutting Files and Craft Ideas says:

They have not come out with coupon code since July. I don’t think they are doing the coupon codes any more.

25. I love to melt my own words for text…this weekend, I made a Clone Trooper for my son’s birthday. He loved it! He uses it for a template to draw his own.

26. Julia of Australia says:

Hi, thanks for the coupon code 9388463. I ordered my SCAL software today (30 January 2011) and it worked for 10% off. Thank you again.

27. Thanks for the 10% off code. I ordered my SCAL software today (March 21, 2011)and it worked fine.

28. cajuncutter says:

Just used the SCAL coupon on the Craft Edge site and it worked. 3/23/11

29. Hey,

Glad to see that the coupon code still works. Will use it too! Hopefully im not too late…

Rachel

30. THANK YOU! I LOVE SURE CUTS A LOT!
    If anyone is interested in my full product review on it you can read it here.

Thanks so much Lisa for all you do on this site! I love it! Keep up the great work!

31. Just where did u end up getting the points to create ““Coupon Code for SCAL ( Sure Cuts
    A Lot) Software for Cricut”? Thanks for the post -Chad