Baseball Title Cutting File: ” PLAY BALL! “

I am quite proud of this title- one of the more complicated ones I have done and I like the look of it.
Th words PLAY BALL with a swoosh over stitched baseball and matted.
You can also use the baseball separately . I will also be putting up a ball and cap cutting next week so look for it !

Free Baseball Title GSD SVG and KNK cutting files

Download

Free Baseball Title SVG Cutting File is for use with your Cricut using SCAL ( Sure Cuts A Lot) software.

Many Cricut crafters dont;t realize they can cut with their Cricut WITHOUT a Cricut cartridges. For more information on how to use your Cricut and Sure cuts A Lot, read my recent post SCAL Sure Cuts A Lot software and Cricut- Cut Without Cartridges.

Free Baseball Title GSD Cutting File can be used with(QuicKutz) Silhouette machines, Xyron Wishblade and Craft Robo. You just use the regular Robo Master or craft robo software that comes bundles with your machine.

Free Baseball Title KNK Cutting File “Play Ball” is used with Klic n Kut ( KNK Element, Maxx, etc) OR use KNK Studio GE software with your craft robo, wishbalde or Silhouette.

Do you have a cutting file suggestion? Yes, I do take requests- post your suggestion in comments section or email me with your cutting file requests. Feel free to enclose a link with image.

Comments

1. Mary Beth says

Thanks for sharing. My son has joined a t-ball league this year. New for me and this cut file will be great.

2. says

I don’t even own a cutter yet, but I am downloading your file against the day I do! I think it will work great for my neighbor’s son’s scrapbook. TFS

Linda Tarolli
    Central New York

3. ruth says

I love this, I am going to use it for softball.. I can change the red or the white to yellow and make a great softball title!

4. Linda G says

Awesome. Thank you for sharing. I’m planning to use it with church picnic softball photos. Kids of all ages were playing (4-70). It’s perfect.
    Linda G
    Ellenton, FL

5. Cherbear says

Thank you for sharing! Will be using it for my nieces’ softball pictures.

6. Karen Liscum says

Thank you for sharing the play ball svg file. It is going to be great on a scrapbook page of my grandsons playing ball.

Karen

7. Debbie P says

This is great! I’m finally going to go ahead and get SCAL today after reading all about it for a couple weeks now. Your title helped me make that decision. I was a Pazzles user until my Mini mother-board went out recently. Instead of paying for another repair I’d rather get SCAL instead. Thanks for sharing; you do beautiful work!

8. says

I may cut this out and give to my students who play on the Challenger Baseball League. I think they’ll like it too. Thanks

9. Charmaine says

Hi Lisa,
    My sons play teeball and mens softball as well as Baseball. I am always looking for anything to do with Baseball for their pages. Keep up the good work.

10. Cheri says

Thank you so much! My three boys all play ball and I am always on the lookout for baseball svgs. This will be used A LOT! Thanks again!
    Cheri

11. Lynne says

I have soooo many baseball pictures to scrapbook. Years of my son playing, my daughter starts t-ball this year and we are season ticket holders to two team. Yeah, I will get a lot of use out of this! I’ll look forward to your other baseball files! Thanks!

12. melita says

thanks so much for this! we are in the middle of baseball madness here! and i will be putting this to good use =)

13. Valerie says

Thanks so much for this file….my grandson’s birthday is on Monday and he is an avid baseball player and so guess what is birthday card had on it!!!!! It looks wonderful. Again, thanks for sharing.

14. Mariane says

I love this file!!! I just cut one for an album for my friend’s grandson, and now I am planning out the one to use on my own son’s page!!!!! Thanks so much!!!

15. Jennifer says

Fantastic! My daughter is a ball player and I’m always trying to find new ways each year to scrap her pictures.

Just got the SCAL and still trying to figure out all the inkscape stuff, so free pre-designed is all good!

Thank you SOOO much for sharing this with everyone!

16. Margaret says

Thanks so much for the file. I just used it for my nephews birthday. He loves playing ball and will love that I made it like this.