Update: and The Winner is:
Sending out Cricut Scandinavian Christmas Cards Cartridge to winner !
I had so much fun with my last contest, Best Christmas Scrapbook Paper Collection Contest – Win Your Favorite Christmas Scrapbook Paper! , I wanted to give it another go.
This time I am listing what are some of my favorite scrapbooking tools- some old favorites and some new ones- and offering a chance to win one of these scrapbook tools or embellishments.
Pick a favorite and you have a chance to win that scrapbooking tool or supplies.
How do you win? You can enter 2 ways.
1) Comment on your Blog and link to this page – pick a favorite scrapbook tool from the list below and then tell me why you love it and what you might do with it.
2) Pick a scrapbook tool from list below and make a comment on this post.
Simply tell me which Scrapbook tool you would like to win, what you might do with it and why. ( you need to include an email address so I can contact you )
Contest closes next Monday at midnight- December 19th… so I can try and get shipped out in time for Christmas.
Winners will be chosen at random using “And the Winner Is…. “. The winner of Christmas 2011 Best Scrapbooking Tool Contest will be posted next day.
Rules for Best Scrapbooking Tools Contest
A few conditions. Contest is open to anyone in United States and Canada.
In the event your prize is not available for shipping or out of stock I may ask you for a second choice or offer similar prize i.e gift certificate.
Winner will be announced and contacted for shipping details. If after 7 days I don’t hear back from you a second winner will be chosen and first place prize is forfeited.
How many times can you enter? You can enter once a day til contest closes. If you enter more than twice in a day your second comment will be deleted and excluded from contest.
I THINK I have covered everything. Good Luck every one!
Here are some of my Top Scrapbook Tools for 2011:
1.Fiskars 12-Inch Portable Paper Trimmer.
Why do you like this paper trimmer?
2.Cricut Tool Kit for Cutting Machines Not just for Cricket lovers- this is a versatile set- Why?
4. Crop-A-Dile Eyelet & Punch Kit I use this alot in card making- what would you do with this tool?
6. For Cricut Users : Cricut Scandinavian Christmas Cards Cartridge
Winter Woodland is one of my favorite Cricut cartridges great for Christmas and Winter crafting. Why would you like to win this?
8. Must include my favorite papers! Little Black Dress 12X12 Collection Pack
9. Basic Grey Indie Bloom 12X12 Collection Pack. What do you like about this paper pack?
10. LOVE this: Picadilly 12X12 Collection Pack How about you?
11. Sew Easy Products – I am putting these together to win as a set:
Sew Easy Stitch Piercer & Handle
Sew Easy Stitch Piercer: Zig Zag
Sew Easy Stitch Piercer: Cross
These are SEW fun to work with! What would you do with these?
12. Set of Copic Ciao Markers . Do you use these markers? Ever wanted to try?