I have been working on baby and new baby cutting files this month and think its time for another contest to beet the Winter Blahs ! ( tho we have been having AMAZING weather up here in the north). You can browse and download free cutting files in the Baby and Children Free Cutting File Gallery
This time I am listing what are some of my favorite baby scrapbook tools and supplies for you to win.
Pick a favorite and you have a chance to win !
How do you win one of the baby scrapbooking items below? You can enter 2 ways.
1) Comment on your Blog and link to this page – pick a favorite scrapbook tool from the list below and then tell me why you love it and what you might do with it.
2) Pick a scrapbook tool from list below and make a comment on this post.
Simply tell me which baby scrapbook embellishments, paper or other supplies from choices below you would like to win, what you might do with it and why. ( you need to include an email address so I can contact you )
Contest is CLOSED.
The winner is…. Anita who wrote:
“Thanks !!!! I would really like to win the copic markers- I have twin girls and this would be perfect to help me finish their baby scrapbooks. you are GREAT!!”
Winners will be chosen at random using “And the Winner Is…. “. The winner of Oh Baby! Contest will be posted next day.
Rules for Oh Baby! Scrapbook Supplies Contest
A few conditions. Contest is open to anyone in United States and Canada.
In the event your prize is not available for shipping or out of stock I may ask you for a second choice or offer similar prize i.e gift certificate.
Winner will be announced and contacted for shipping details. If after 7 days I don’t hear back from you a second winner will be chosen and first place prize is forfeited.
How many times can you enter? You can enter once a day til contest closes. If you enter more than twice in a day your second comment will be deleted and excluded from contest.
I THINK I have covered everything. Good Luck every one!
Here are the Oh Baby! Scrapbook Tools and Supplies you can win- Just pick a favorite and tell me why you want it!
2. Copic Ciao “Baby Colors” Markers One of my favorites on the list- what project would you like to try using copic markers or do you have some all ready?
Tell me why you would like this set!
3.Xyroh Create-a-Sticker Machine. I use this CONSTANTLY! Its perfect for teeny bits. Do you have a Xyron? Would you like one? why????
Subscribe Below and NEVER Miss a free file
4. Crop-A-Dile Eyelet & Punch Kit Need to have one of these if your going to make eyelets and snaps for your baby pages and cards!
5. Autumn Leaves Cling Rubber Stamp Set– Beautiful Baby Boy Is a lovely set of stamps for Baby Boy. Which stamp is your favorite?
6. Baby Girl Clear Stamp Set Here are some stamps for girls- do you have a stamp you can see using? Which one?
7. Diecuts with a View Nana’s Nursery – Baby Boy I LOVE this cardstock! Why would you like to win this scrapbook paper?
8. Must include my favorite papers! Little Black Dress 12X12 Collection Pack A pack of cardstock for baby girls for you to win! What are you going to do with it?
9. PINK GINGHAM Fabric Scrapbook Album. This scrapbook album for baby girl is adorable! Do you agree?
You might also like: My Favourite Scrapbooking Tools
10. Blue Gingham Scrapbook Album I like the nice clean design of this scrabook album for a baby boy.