Thanksgiving Cutting Files: Free SVG MTC GSD and KNK Cutting Files to Download

Adorable Roasted Turkey Cutting File KNK SVG GSD and MTC

Free GIRL Pilgrim Paper Doll Cutting File in SVG KNK MTC and GSD formats

Very Nice Thanksgiving Cornucopia SVG KNK MTC GSD Cutting File

Free Thanksgiving Pilgrim Paper Doll Cutting File in SVG GSD KNK and Make the Cut! formats

Free Thanksgiving GSD File : Slice of Pumpkin Pie

Fall Wheat Design for Journalling Boxes and Cards- Wheat Cutting file SVG GSD KNK MTC

Comments

1. Anita says

Thanks for the lovely cuts and thanks for all the joy and ideas you share with us throughout the year. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

2. Debbie P says

Great files! I am so THANKFUL for you and your great talent and generosity. Thank you, and I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving in your new home.

3. Jackie M. says

I just wanted to thank you for all the files you share all year. You are very generous and you are greatly appreciated. I hope you have a very nice Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas. Thank you so much for all you do.

4. Nance **U** says

Thank you for them all……….
    I am so glad I am a fan…
    I almost already had them all.
    Woo woo for me.
    Hugs and have a wonderful holiday!!!
    **U**
    Nance

5. Lisa-Free Cutting Files and Craft Ideas says

@diane i will convert. I am middle of moving (actually i am in middle of denying that im moving!) and more disorganized than usual!
    I love this file so will fix it up so more people can share.

6. Susan says

Just love the turkey and can’t wait to start on my Thanksgiving pages with that cut! I loved your little pilgrim paper dolls and used both the boy and girl on bags with small gifts for our grandson’s pre-school teacher and principal. The bags were almost cuter than the gifts they held! Thank you so much!